It is a closed group where you need to join to get in but more importantly you need to be registered with the Firenze Moms 4 Moms Network to be accepted into this Facebook discussion group. You are checked to see if you are registered and if you have children etc.
Guidelines of FMs4Ms Discussion group
The major purpose of the FMs4Ms Discussion group is to encourage a place for discussions among our registered member about being an expat mom, this resources was set up for; asking questions on raising children in Italy, cultural differences, and even regular developmental milestones that arise as well.
This Discussion group is also a place where we post FMs4Ms events of interest to our members that registered with the Network.
The Discussion group is NOT a place sought out to self advertise your business, class, etc. to the members of the group. What is allowed is when a mom asks a question you can answer in a comment under the question, if your business is related to that question. The group was not set up to promote your business, your friends business or other businesses. Now I know some moms are excited to know what other moms do and that can be found, along with adding your information in the files section of the group under the file called Our Moms in the Group along with many other helpful information. Any forms of advertising will be removed with out warning.
If you have a business, class, charity, etc that you feel would be of interest to the moms email email@example.com to discuss the options. We also offer low advertising rates as well so email if you are interested in purchasing an ad for on our website and newsletter.
We do not intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we reserve the right to remove posts at our discretion and without explanation.
Also if you block one of the groups Administrators you will be removed from the group! Please private message to discuss issues or problems that might arise in the group.
Please note that:
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled. Participants may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- Any posts that contain ads or other form of advertising will be removed. Posts that contain links to other sites advertising will be deleted.
- Participants may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, making corrections or updates in a new post, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its group. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
- If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. You are not allowed to solicit business through this group.
- Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
- Any abuse towards our administrators and/or in any form, may result in immediate removal from the group.
To protect your privacy, we will not release any member information to anyone, third parties, etc unless under court order to do so.
We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current Guidelines of FMs4Ms Discussion group .